Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My Tip On Clapping Back - Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian posted a video on her website titled "How To Clap Back" where she and her best friend Jonathan Cheban gave tips on how to respond to Internet trolls!
She said:
"When I feel like someone's being fake is the time that I'll, like, say something, and it's usually really publicly… My tip on clapping back is just do whatever makes you feel good. Like, if you feel like talking sh** to someone, go for it."
This could be related to the video she posted last month of Taylor Swift agreeing to be featured in Kanye West's song Famous when she said she didn't!

 Regarding criticism over her 70-pound weight loss! The Keeping Up With Kardashians star said:
"Like, body shamers, 'You must have gotten lipo, you know, to lose all your baby weight'…You have no idea how hard it is for me to do low carbs and to really focus, and to do this. I spend so much time and energy working out, getting up at six in the morning, making sure I'm finished working out before the kids are up. That's something that pisses me off. You don't know the half of it, you know?"